O) What is OneClerk? Back to Support Articles
OneClerk is a new CPM ad network exclusive to AdClerks users which monetizes your existing ad zones with just one click.
Once activated, OneClerk instantly and automatically monetizes any unsold ad space while still making them available to purchase on AdClerks.
We'll then display family-friendly ads with a 80% fill rate. Publishers can opt-out at any time.
AdClerks ad zone -- if unsold --> OneClerk ads -- if not enabled --> 'Advertise here' banner or Backfill code if entered
Eligibility Criteria & Info:
1. Ad zones must be 300x250
2. Once approved, OneClerk automatically activates - nothing for you to do
3. Revenue generates via a dynamic CPM
4. OneClerk ads vary and are GEO targeted - you won't always be able to seem them
5. Viewable ad impressions and revenue data are recorded every hour on the stats page
6. Earnings will be credited to your AdClerks account balance net 60 (after 2 months)
7. Your ad zone will still be purchasable on the AdClerks marketplace and will override OneClerk ads if purchased
8. You can opt-out or disable certain ads anytime by contacting support
Can't find what you're looking for?
Drop us a message and we can assist you!